He/she will provide end-user support, routine maintenance of computers, phone and servers and infrastructure support. Provides IT training to staff and works with supervisor on special projects as needed.
- End User Support:
- Diagnose hardware and software problems.
- Act as resource for staff throughout the organization regarding software and hardware issues.
- Travel to off-site communities when needed.
- Train staff.
- Present a professional demeanor that emphasizes customer service.
- Receive calls and e-mails from users and triage issues.
- Shared 24/7 on call for system emergencies.
- Routine Maintenance:
- Install/configure new computers/telephones.
- Repair/upgrade PC hardware/software.
- Troubleshoot printers, scanners and copiers.
- Maintain inventory of equipment and supplies (i.e. cables, adapters, etc.).
- Maintain security camera systems and pull footage as requested.
- Infrastructure Support:
- Install and maintain cabling as requested.
- Research, learn and evaluate new software.
- Update infrastructure mapping documentation.
- Performs other duties as assigned:
- Attend department and CSC-wide staff meetings.
- May provide technical set-up support for meetings or special events as needed.
- Assist supervisor with special projects as needed.
- Fill in for supervisor during vacations or leaves.
- Performs other duties as required.
- CSC Standards of Conduct:
- Demonstrates a commitment to the mission and values of CSC.
- Demonstrates respectful and effective communication with co-workers, residents, families and vendors.
- Protects the privacy and confidentiality of information related to residents, families, staff and general CSC operations.
- Communicates a positive image about CSC to the community.
- Conducts him/herself in a safe manner by adhering to all safety practices, rules and standards throughout the workday.
- Demonstrates the commitment to quality and proactively seeks to make improvements to systems and processes.
- Maintains a professional appearance that is appropriate for his/her position.
- Reports to work on time, provides advance notice for time off, completes timecards in evoclock accurately and appropriately manages CTO time.
- Demonstrates a commitment to integrity in work habits and use of CSC resources.
- CSC’s mission and operations require that an employee be prepared to perform duties as assigned that may be outside his/her principle responsibilities.
- Must possess a High School Diploma. Good PC skills including MS Office Suite 2016 or Office 365 including Visio experience preferred. Must possess good verbal and written communication skills, the ability to work independently. Must possess a technical aptitude to troubleshoot phone and computer equipment/issues. Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.