He/she will provide end-user support, routine maintenance of computers, phone and servers and infrastructure support. Provides IT training to staff and works with supervisor on special projects as needed.
End User Support:
- Diagnose hardware and software problems.
- Act as resource for staff throughout the organization regarding software and hardware issues.
- Travel to off-site communities when needed.
- Present a professional demeanor that emphasizes customer service.
- Receive calls and e-mails from users and triage issues through Help Desk system.
- Shared 24/7 on call for emergencies.
- Install/configure new computers/telephones.
- Repair/upgrade PC hardware/software.
- Troubleshoot printers, scanners and copiers.
- Maintain security camera systems and pull footage as requested.
- Install and maintain cabling as requested.
- Research, learn and evaluate new software.
- Assist with security camera installation.
- Update infrastructure mapping documentation.
Performs other duties as assigned:
- May provide technical set-up support for meetings or special events as needed.
- Assist supervisor with special projects as needed.
- Fill in for supervisor on call duties during vacations or leaves.
- Performs other duties as required.
CSC Standards of Conduct:
- Demonstrates a commitment to the mission and values of CSC.
- Demonstrates respectful and effective communication with co-workers, residents, families and vendors.
- Protects the privacy and confidentiality of information related to residents, families, staff and general CSC operations.
- Communicates a positive image about CSC to the community.
- Conducts him/herself in a safe manner by adhering to all safety practices, rules and standards throughout the work day.
- Demonstrates the commitment to quality and proactively seeks to make improvements to systems and processes.
- Maintains a professional appearance that is appropriate for his/her position.
- Reports to work on time, provides advance notice for time off, completes timesheets accurately and appropriately manages CTO time.
- Demonstrates a commitment to integrity in work habits and use of CSC resources.
- CSC’s mission and operations require that an employee is prepared to perform duties as assigned that may be outside his/her principle responsibilities.
- Must complete CompTIA A+ certification or Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) within 6 months of hire or an Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience. Skills including MS Office Suite (2016 or Office 365 including Visio experience preferred). Must possess good verbal and written communication skills, the ability to work independently and a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation. Must possess a technical aptitude to troubleshoot phone and computer equipment/issues.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.