Provide administrative, logistical support to IT staff including responding to emails, assigning problem or request tickets, scheduling IT staff, data entry, document imaging and other projects as needed.
Information Systems and Technology
- Receive calls and e-mails from users and assist assigning and tracking support tickets.
- IT duties such as password resets, account unlocks and other Active Directory updates.
- Run reports and follow up with users to schedule maintenance.
- Assist with documentation, organization and accessibility of IT inventory.
- Scan, import, index and quality control documents into imaging system.
- Present a professional demeanor that emphasizes customer service.
- Preparing, sorting, indexing and scanning of documents
- Handling time sensitive & confidential materials
- Ability to learn scanning and document management software (Therefore)
- Maintaining logs & report documentation
- Handle multiple tasks/jobs simultaneously
- Adherence to work flow procedures
Performs other duties as assigned:
- May provide set-up support for meetings or special events as needed.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
CSC Standards of Conduct:
- Demonstrates a commitment to the mission and values of CSC.
- Demonstrates respectful and effective communication with co-workers, residents, families and vendors.
- Protects the privacy and confidentiality of information related to residents, families, staff and general CSC operations.
- Communicates a positive image about CSC to the community.
- Conducts him/herself in a safe manner by adhering to all safety practices, rules and standards throughout the work day.
- Demonstrates the commitment to quality and proactively seeks to make improvements to systems and processes.
- Maintains a professional appearance that is appropriate for his/her position.
- Reports to work on time, completes time card accurately in Evoclock, provides advance notice for time off, and appropriately manages CTO time.
- Demonstrates a commitment to integrity in work habits and use of CSC resources.
- CSC’s mission and operations require that an employee is prepared to perform duties as assigned that may be outside his/her principal
- Must possess a High School Diploma. Must have good PC skills including with MS Office Suite 2016. MS Access or data entry experience a plus. Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds.
Note: Non-Essential Duties are noted with an asterisk.