Cathedral Square creates and maintains quality, affordable, service-enriched housing for older adults and people with special needs. We assist and collaborate with partners in housing, health care and aging services to build capacity, and we design and deliver cost-effective programs and homes that promote residents’ health and well-being, foster vibrant and compassionate communities, and meet residents’ diverse needs.
We envision a time when all people, regardless of ability to pay, will live and thrive in safe, quality housing, with access to the support and services they need to remain healthy and living in the place they call home. In pursuit of this vision, Cathedral Square will continue to be recognized as a national leader in the creation of affordable and exceptional service-enriched housing.
- Quality: We are committed to excellence and strive to exceed expectations in everything we do.
- Innovation: We are always learning and leading the way. We are not afraid to question the status quo, and we act when we see needs going unmet.
- Compassion: We treat residents, staff and everyone we encounter with compassion and respect, mindful of the inherent dignity of each person.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: We build and maintain strong relationships with each other and with those outside our organization, recognizing that the collective efforts of our board, staff, partners, participants, residents and friends is necessary in order to achieve our vision.
- Integrity: We act honestly and ethically in all aspects of our work. We manage our resources to the maximum benefit of those we serve.
- Growth: Our culture is one of continuous improvement. To the greatest extent possible, we support our employees and residents in achieving their goals and aspirations.
- Service: We empower staff and residents to contribute their time and talents through community service and volunteerism.
Updated and approved by Cathedral Square’s Board of Directors, March 29, 2019