S/he provides administrative support to the SASH Statewide Administrative Team. Assist with SASH logistical tracking systems, program communication support, and coordination of logistics involved with trainings. Update and maintain SASH staff directories, referral tracking, and forms. Create 1 monthly SASH newsletter and disseminate.
- Coordination of SASH Statewide Communications
- Serve as primary contact for initial phone and e-mail inquiries. Monitor SASH e-mail account, disseminate, track, and follow through on all communications.
- Track and manage all employee status changes, onboarding materials/email and provide updates to the SASH Admin team weekly.
- Track all Chittenden County referrals and follow up with SASH Coordinators to be sure initial contact is made.
- Gather content for 1 monthly e-newsletter and creatively put the products together and disseminate to appropriate audiences.
- Attend weekly SASH Admin staff meetings and take meeting notes.
- Communication to SASH staff and partners about trainings, model updates, program reminders and additional resources.
- Create forms using JotForm.
- Coordination and fulfillment of statewide staff supply needs including SASH brochures, lanyards, SASH Library coordination and other supplies as needed.
- Manage and keep the STAR calendar current.
- Manage HIPAA training compliance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Logistics Lead on Webinars
- Attend to logistics and lead organizer tasks associated with SASH Vermont training webinars.
CSC Standard of Conduct:
- Demonstrates a commitment to the mission and values of CSC.
- Demonstrates respectful and effective communication with co-workers, residents, families and vendors.
- Protects the privacy and confidentiality of information related to residents, families, staff and general CSC operations.
- Communicates a positive image about CSC to the community.
- Conducts him/herself in a safe manner by adhering to all safety practices, rules and standards throughout the work day.
- Demonstrates the commitment to quality and proactively seeks to make improvements to systems and processes.
- Maintains a professional appearance that is appropriate for his/her position.
- Reports to work on time, provides advance notice for time off, completes timecard in Evoclock accurately and appropriately manages CTO time if applicable.
- Demonstrates a commitment to integrity in work habits and use of CSC resources.
- CSC’s mission and operations require that an employee is prepared to perform duties as assigned that may be outside his/her principle responsibilities.
- Must possess an Associates Degree or equivalent college level education in Business or related field. Must possess at least two years of general administrative experience. The ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work with frequent interruption is required. Must possess a customer service orientation, the ability to communicate (verbally and in writing) effectively with others and work in an organized manner. Ability to research and trouble-shoot independently. Respond quickly in time-pressure situations. Must have experience operating standard business equipment. Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required, must be able to type at least 40 wpm. Must possess a technical aptitude; comfort with software applications preferred, including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Access, JotForm, and Constant Contact a plus.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced office environment.
- This position is considered an Essential Position.
Note: Non-Essential Duties are noted with an asterisk.