For over 38 years, Cathedral Square Corporation has met the very diverse housing and service needs of our residents through determination and creative combinations of grants, loans and governmental support.
It would be wonderful if we could continue this way, but the reality is governmental funds cover less and less of the cost of our residents needs. Even with adequate housing, many of our residents cannot get the assistance and services they require.
As a way of supporting our seniors please consider donating through any opportunity below. We greatly appreciate all contributions and list supporters each year in our annual report.
- Online Donation:
- By Check: Please make your check payable to Cathedral Square Corporation and mail it to:
- Cathedral Square Corporation
412 Farrell Street, Suite 100
South Burlington, VT 05403
- Matching gift: Ask your employer about a company matching Gift Program. Send Cathedral Square Corporation the matching Gift Program form along with your donation and you can double your contribution.
- Planned Giving: Cathedral Square Corporation also offers planned giving options.
- A Gift through Your Will: Making a bequest in your will is a great way to leave a gift when your current situation leaves you on a tight budget and unable to make gifts during your lifetime.
- A Gift Annuity: When you make a contribution towards a gift annuity, you will receive income for life, a charitable income tax deduction, in addition to making a gift to Cathedral Square Corporation.
- A Gift of Life Insurance: When you name Cathedral Square Corporation as the beneficiary of your life insurance (or as co-beneficiary), you can make a wonderful gift by making modest insurance premium payments during your lifetime.
- Honor or Tribute Gifts: A donation can be made in memory of someone or in honor of a birthday, wedding anniversary or any occasion. CSC will send an acknowledgement of your gift to the honoree.
For more information or ideas for giving, please call Cindy Reid at 802-651-0889.
Cathedral Square Corporation is a Vermont nonprofit corporation with tax-exempt status, approved by the US Internal Revenue Service to receive tax-deductible contributions under Sec. 501 c 3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations to CSC are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.