Since 1977, Cathedral Square Corporation has met the very diverse housing and service needs of our residents through determination and the creative combination of grants, loans, government support, in-kind donations and contributions from our friends.
These days grants and government support are harder to come by, so we must focus more of our attention on fundraising in order to meet our residents’ growing needs. Our residents are individuals with special needs and seniors with low or very modest incomes. The harsh reality is that housing alone is not enough to meet the needs of many of our residents, who often require outside services and assistance to remain living at home.
If you believe that seniors and individuals with disabilities deserve to live safely and securely at home, with the health care and services needed to maintain physical and emotional health and age in place with dignity, please consider a gift to Cathedral Square through any of the avenues noted below. We promise to use your gift wisely so it will have the largest possible impact in pursuit of our mission of Healthy Homes, Caring Communities and Positive Aging.
Select the button to make a secure online donation:
- Check: Please make your check payable to Cathedral Square Corporation and mail it to:
412 Farrell Street, Suite 100
South Burlington, VT 05403
Does your employer have a matching gift program? Send us the matching gift form with your donation, and you can double your contribution!
- Honor or Tribute Gifts: A donation can be made in memory of someone or in honor of a birthday, wedding anniversary or any occasion. CSC will send an acknowledgement of your gift to the honoree.
- Planned Giving:
- A Gift through Your Will: Making a bequest in your will is a great way to leave a gift when your current situation leaves you on a tight budget and unable to make gifts during your lifetime.
- A Gift Annuity: When you make a contribution toward a gift annuity, you will receive income for life, a charitable income tax deduction, in addition to making a gift to Cathedral Square Corporation.
- A Gift of Life Insurance: When you name Cathedral Square Corporation as the beneficiary or co-beneficiary of your life insurance , you can make a wonderful gift by making modest insurance premium payments during your lifetime.
For more information or ideas for giving, please call our main office at 802-863-2224.
Cathedral Square Corporation is a Vermont nonprofit corporation approved by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service to receive tax-deductible contributions under Sec. 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations to Cathedral Square are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.