Your tax-deductible gift to Cathedral Square supports the 1,300+ older Vermonters and people with special needs who call Cathedral Square home, and thousands more who are receiving care through Support and Services at Home (SASH®).
- You are supporting 40 low-income households at our assisted-living community in Burlington (housed in our flagship residence off Cherry Street), which became the first licensed assisted living in Vermont when we established it in 2003.
- You are providing the very best in memory care to Vermonters on Medicaid who are living with Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia.
- You are helping SASH prove that it’s not only good practice to deliver health services and programming right where people live, it’s empowering people to remain active and engaged — and live safely and healthfully at home as they age — while also saving Medicare and Medicaid dollars.
- And every single day, you are improving the quality of life for thousands of older Vermonters who are living in health and with dignity, despite their financial circumstances, thanks to the work of Cathedral Square and SASH — work that you make possible.
THANK YOU for helping to ensure the health and well-being of older Vermonters and people with special needs.
Ways to Give
- Make a secure online gift via credit card or bank transfer.
- Make a secure online donation via the PayPal Giving Fund, where there are no processing fees and 100% of your gift goes to Cathedral Square. (Just be sure to share your name and email so we can thank you!)
- Mail a check payable to Cathedral Square to 412 Farrell Street, Suite 100, South Burlington, VT 05403
- Make a gift with a credit card by phone. Call our office at 802-863-2224.
We welcome gifts in honor or memory of a special person in your life and will gladly send acknowledgements. Simply indicate your desires when making your contribution. You also can call us at 802-863-2224 or send an email to email@example.com.
Does your employer have a matching-gift program? Send us the form with your donation, and you can double your contribution! In Vermont, these employers include Ben & Jerry’s, Cigna, Gannett, Gardener’s Supply, GE, Goodrich, KeyBank and Verizon.
Interested in planned giving? There are many ways to create a lasting through a gift to Cathedral Square. We can help you make a bequest to Cathedral Square through your will, donate a gift of stock or life insurance, or name Cathedral Square as the beneficiary of a gift annuity (which provides you with income for life and a charitable tax deduction, as well as a gift to Cathedral Square).
Want to make a recurring gift? For more information and other ideas for giving, please call our main office at 802-863-2224.
Cathedral Square is a nonprofit, 501(c)3 charitable organization. Donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.