Four Winds offers 44 independent living homes centrally located to shopping, entertainment, banks and the Northwestern Medical Center. Each apartment has an individual entry accessible from the parking area and comes with 24-hour access to the community building and laundry facilities. Four Winds is located only a short distance from St. Albans Bay with scenic views of Lake Champlain and the surrounding mountains. The community also boasts 4.8 acres of green space to enjoy a walk or picnic with a friend.
This property offers some subsidized apartments and is open to adults 62 and older or individuals with a disability. Four Winds is a SASH location, with an on-site SASH coordinator.
- 44 independent living one-bedroom apartments with private entrances
- All utilities included in rent except telephone, cable television and internet service
- Located near churches, medical providers and shopping
- On-site parking
- Social, cultural and recreational activities programs
- Community building with kitchen and laundry facilities
- Served by senior Network bus service
- On-site SASH coordinator
- Wellness nursing visits