Heineberg Senior Housing is located in a quiet, single-family neighborhood in the New North End of Burlington. Heineberg is designed to be affordable for adults over the age of 55 with a variety of incomes. The community is located just 2.5 miles from downtown Burlington’s shopping and restaurants, with convenient access to North Avenue and the Ethan Allen Shopping Center.
Heineberg Senior Housing is also located in close proximity to the Burlington bike path, offering miles of paved trails with stunning views of Lake Champlain and the Adirondack Mountains. The Heineberg Senior Center is located adjacent to this community, offering many social and recreational activities. Heineberg Senior Housing is an active and vibrant community.
This property offers tax-credit and market-rate homes and accepts Section 8 vouchers. Heineberg Senior Housing is a SASH location, with an on-site SASH coordinator.
- 82 one- or two-bedroom apartments
- Within walking distance of churches, stores, bike path and Lake Champlain
- All utilities included in rent except telephone, cable television and internet service
- On-site parking
- Laundry facilities on each floor
- Heineberg Senior Center located next door
- Weekly wellness nursing visits
- Social, cultural and recreational activities program
- Screened-in porch
- Raised garden beds
- Secured entry
- Green Mountain Transit bus stop on property
- Special Services Transportation Authority (SSTA) available
- 24-hour emergency system
- Common room with library and computer room
- On-site SASH coordinator
- Smoke-free housing