Jeri Hill is located on six acres of land in Jericho, Vermont, with panoramic views of the Green Mountains. There are 24 one- and two-bedroom apartments within three buildings. Each apartment has its own private entrance, accessible from the parking area. Each apartment also has a private rear entrance which, in most apartments, opens to a private deck. There is also a community building with a common kitchen and laundry facilities. The community is located approximately ten minutes from Essex Junction and fifteen minutes from Williston. Both towns offer numerous dining, shopping and entertainment options.
This property offers some subsidized apartments and is open to adults 62 and older or individuals with a disability. Jerri Hill is a SASH location, with an on-site SASH coordinator.
- 24 one- and two-bedroom apartments with private entrances and rear private decks
- Located close to Essex Junction and Williston with churches, golf course, medical providers and banks
- All utilities included in rent except telephone, cable television and internet service
- On-site parking
- Views of Mount Mansfield
- Gardening opportunities
- On-site SASH coordinator
- 24-hour maintenance emergency system
- Community building with kitchen, dining and laundry facilities
- Weekly wellness nurse visits
- Social, cultural and recreational activities program
- Private entrances
- Private decks