Jeri Hill is located on six acres in Jericho, Vermont, with panoramic views of the Green Mountains. There are 24 one- and two-bedroom apartments within three buildings. Each apartment has its own private entrance, accessible from the parking area. Each apartment also has a private rear entrance, most of which open to a private deck. There is also a community building with a common kitchen and laundry facilities. The community is located approximately 10 minutes from Essex Junction and 15 minutes from Williston.
Jeri Hill is a SASH® location, with a full-time SASH coordinator and part-time wellness nurse. This community is open to adults 62 and older and adults of any age with a disability. All apartments are subsidized, so income limits apply.
- 24 one- and two-bedroom apartments with private entrances and rear decks
- All utilities included in rent except telephone, internet and cable TV; discounted cable rates available
- On-site SASH coordinator, with a part-time wellness nurse and social, educational and recreational programming
- Community building with kitchen, dining and laundry facilities
- Views of Mount Mansfield
- Gardening opportunities
- SSTA transportation available
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
Residents must be 62 or older OR disabled. The maximum annual household income is $39,800 for one person or $45,450 for two, as all apartments are subsidized. These limits are as of June 2023. Rent is capped at 30% of household income.
From I-89 take exit 12 (Williston and Essex Junction) and turn onto Route 2A north. Proceed several miles to the village of Essex Junction (just past the railroad tracks) and bear right onto Route 15 East. Continue through the town of Jericho and turn left on Raceway Road (a dirt road), just before the bank with the large solar panel. Continue on Raceway Road for 1.3 miles, then turn left on Brookside Street. Jeri Hill is directly ahead.
- Independent Living
- 1 Bedroom2 Bedrooms
- 0-25 homes
- 62+ or Disabled