Located on six acres in the village center of Hinesburg, Kelley’s Field offers 24 one bedroom apartments within two buildings. There also is a community building with a common kitchen and laundry facilities. Kelley’s Field is a SASH® location, with a full-time SASH coordinator and part time wellness nurse. All homes in this community are subsidized, so income limits apply.
- 24 one-bedroom apartments
- Community building with kitchen, dining and laundry facilities
- Outdoor pavilion sitting areas
- All utilities included in rent except telephone, internet and cable TV; discounted cable rates available
- On-site SASH coordinator, with a part-time wellness nurse and social, educational and recreational programming
- Located close to the shops and services of Hinesburg village and about 15 minutes from Williston and Essex Junction
- SSTA transportation available
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
Residents must be 62 or older OR disabled. The maximum annual household income is $32,100 for one person or $36,700 for two, as all apartments are subsidized. (These are the 2020 limits.) Rent is capped at 30% of household income.
From I-89ssss take Exit 12 (Williston and Essex Junction) and turn onto VT-2A South toward Hinesburg/St. George. At the intersection of VT-2A and VT-116 South, turn left onto VT-116 South. Continue for about 3 miles and turn left onto Kelley’s Field Road. The Kelley’s Field community is directly ahead.
- Independent Living
- 1 Bedroom
- 0-25 homes
- 62+ or Disabled