Our Mission, Vision & Values
Cathedral Square improves the lives of older adults and people with diverse needs by creating and maintaining quality, affordable, service-enriched housing. We recognize that safe, affordable homes provide the foundation for health, individual and community well-being, and economic, racial, and social justice.
We envision a time when all people have access to safe, quality, affordable housing that is welcoming and inclusive, with access to the support and services they need to help them stay healthy and thrive in their communities. At Cathedral Square, all staff and residents feel valued, safe, respected, empowered, and supported to reach their fullest potential.
- Quality: We are committed to excellence and strive to exceed expectations in everything we do.
- Innovation: We are always learning and leading the way. We are not afraid to question the status quo, and we act when we see needs going unmet.
- Compassion: We treat residents, staff, and everyone we encounter with compassion and respect, mindful of the inherent dignity of each person.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Our organization and our communities are welcoming and inclusive, embracing diversity and equity in all their forms.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: We build and maintain strong relationships with each other and with those outside our organization, recognizing that the collective efforts of our board, staff, partners, participants, residents, and friends are necessary in order to achieve our vision.
- Integrity: We act honestly and ethically in all aspects of our work. We manage our resources for the maximum benefit of those we serve.
- Growth: Our culture is one of continuous improvement. To the greatest extent possible, we support our employees and residents in achieving their goals and aspirations.
- Service: We empower staff and residents to contribute their time and talents through community service and volunteerism.