South Burlington Community Housing
This community provides affordable housing for people under the age of 62 with mobility impairments. Conveniently located off Williston Road in South Burlington, it offers 10 one-bedroom apartments in a family-like setting where residents can live independently. Residents can participate in a “care pooling” plan by which they pool their resources to support rotating caregivers or they can engage their own caregiving supports. This gives residents more freedom and independence than a traditional care-giving arrangement.
For information about this community, call 802-658-1900.
- 10 subsidized, fully accessible, one-bedroom apartments
- Emergency call system in every apartment
- Library/meeting room with computers for resident use
- Common living and dining room
- Service coordination
- Access to classes, cultural events and employment opportunities
- Gardening space
- Near Green Mountain Transit bus stop; SSTA transportation available
This community is for people with mobility impairments who are under the age of 62 and whose annual household income is at or below $39,800 and $45,450 for two. These limits are as of June 2023.
Take Exit 14E off I-89 to Williston Road and proceed about one mile. Just past Chappell’s Florist, turn right onto Hayden Parkway and then make an immediate right on Anderson Parkway. As you round the curve, South Burlington Community Housing will be on the right.
- Physical Disabilities
- Market RateSubsidized
- 1 Bedroom
- 0-25 homes
- Under 62