Richmond Terrace is located on a residential street with pastoral views and is less than a mile outside the charming Village of Richmond, which offers a variety of cafes and stores. The 16 one-bedroom and efficiency apartments at Richmond Terrace have spacious lawns and offer spectacular mountain views.
Richmond Terrace is a SASH® location, with a full-time SASH coordinator and part-time wellness nurse. It offers subsidized apartments and is open to adults 62 and older or individuals with a disability.
- 15 one-bedroom and efficiency/studio apartments
- Located less than one mile from Richmond Village, 10 minutes from Tafts Corners in Williston, and 20 minutes from the UVM Medical Center and downtown Burlington
- All utilities included in rent except telephone, internet and cable TV; discounted cable rates available
- On-site SASH coordinator, with a part-time wellness nurse and social, educational and recreational programming
- Community room with kitchenette
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor sitting area with awning
- Scenic mountain views and close to nature trails
- SSTA transportation available
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
Residents must be 62 or older OR disabled. The maximum annual household income is $39,800 for one person or $45,450 for two, as all apartments are subsidized. These limits are as of June 2023. Rent is capped at 30% of household income. Preference is given to residents of Richmond, Huntington, and Bolton.
From I-89 take exit 11 and go one mile into Richmond Village. Turn right at the stop light and proceed across the bridge. Just after the Round Church, follow the sharp curve and continue straight onto Thompson Road. Richmond Terrace is on the right.
- Independent Living
- Efficiency1 Bedroom
- 0-25 homes
- 62+ or Disabled